Autor Wątek: Cheats  (Przeczytany 2651 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

sat23neus27

• Gość
Cheats
« dnia: Grudzień 18, 2006, 03:06:28 am »
WORLD OF WARCRAFT BOT
World of warcraft bot Glider in my opinion is the best botting program available.
If you want to find out more about it please read on.
When you play it world of warcraft bot back it will be the exact same thing. With WoW Glider it will record your movements and actions and then repeat them. It's a lot smarter than a VCR though. hack wow. exploit wow. wow new bot It will target creatures and run off and kill them, loot them and even skin them. Then it will go back to it's patrol route looking for more things to kill, loot or harvest. As you can tell from reading this I really like the Glider program. I'm a big fan of it. I have used this on one of my characters to take him all the way to level 60 in 18 days.
What is world of warcraft bot? : download world of warcraft bot is a program that will play your character for you.
It will do some of the boring parts of the game such as grinding your way up in levels. It will farm resources for you.It wow bot will even do skinning for you.Many people who use the glider use it for world of warcraft bot powerleveling, farming, questing (go kill so many of this quests) and the biggest one of all. Earning gold. Lots of gold in fact.
I have a level 60 character that is earning 350 gold per day! world of warcraft bot released!!!
Realm world of warcraft bot defender is Low-Risk. Far less risk than AFK botting. RD has no memory injection whatsoever, meaning its detectability is extremely low. And any players that see you, will also be seen by you....with RD you will not look bottish, nothing to be afraid of with RD.

So get it right now, all world of warcraft bot services, explots, powerleveling,macros,hacks,exploits. Click, and chosse the first site from the list :) Enjoy, and play for fun